For the people of Bogotá, the lunch hour is the ajiaco hour, the most emblematic dish of the city. Its recipe is a delicious mixture of potatoes, corn, chicken and a secret ingredient that only grows in the Andes.
Eat as a local "Make it yourself" discovering the flavors and aromas that identify the Colombian capital:
- Pays tribute to the cookbook of the Andean region tasting some of their ancestral amasijos.
- The most famous roses in the world are dressed in colors to pamper us sight and smell in the main flower market in the country.
- The ingredients of Colombian cuisine in an imaginary journey through Creole chicken farms, cattle ranches, tuber crops, vegetables, vegetables and road trips surrounded by banana trees. On the way, an excursion through stands of herbs, spices and groceries. You must visit Doña Eugenia and bring one of her famous homemade chili peppers.
- It traces the nation from north to south in morsels of artisan cheese origin Colombia.
- What here you can eat a different fruit every day of the year is NOT a legend. Try our favorites in the sweetest and juiciest fruit tasting.
- For the people of Bogotá, the lunch hour is the time of the ajiaco. Eat like cachaco, talk with the chef and take home the recipe of the most emblematic dish of the city.
- Very close to the Presidential Palace, a house declared architectural heritage opens the doors to our cooking class.
Tour Cooking & Fruits
- Visit to the square and the Paloquemao flower market.
- Tasting of amasijos, fruits and handmade cheeses origin Colombia.
- Ingredients walk It includes stops at stalls of tubers, vegetables, avocados, herbs, spices, peppers and groceries (masses, rice and grains).
- Purchase ingredients for the preparation of the selected recipe.
- Welcome to the cooking class with infusion or refreshing fruit water.
- Step by step class to prepare a 3-step menu.
- Entrance: Empanada, Main course: Ajiaco santafereño served with shredded chicken, capers and cream of milk, accompanied with rice and avocado. Dessert: Almojábana cake and drinks.
- Meet & Greets with chefs, producers and owners.
- Shopping bag and water bottle.