The municipality of Guatapé is located 79 km. from the city of Medellín in eastern Antioquia, tourist destination with its attractions: Peñón de Guatapé, stone mass with 220 m. Of height that to ascend it is required to overcome more than 700 scales; Peñol Guatapé Reservoir, with 2,262 hectares of land flooded to make way for one of the most important hydroelectric plants in the country; Engravings in the socles of the facades of the residences and other buildings representing traditions and color.
Shared Tour Guatape
- Transportation in special tourist vehicle.
- Visit to the municipalities: Nuevo Peñol and Guatapé.
- Visit to the replica of the old Peñol.
- Entrance and tour of the dam by boat, slab or boat according to the number of people (approximately 50 minutes)
- Visit to Piedra del Peñol (Does not include your ascent, it is paid at the destination).
- Tour through the streets of Guatapé, observation of the skirting boards in building facades.
- Visit to craft shops (Plazoleta de los Zócalos).
- Accompanying guide for the tour.
- Medical assistance card.
- Family atmosphere