Medellín is a city with great cultural activity in the day and at night. It has 22 museums, more than 25 shopping centers and specialized medical centers that make it ideal for health tourism.
The city draws attention for the development of works that make it inclusive. The Metro, the Metro Cables, the Metroplus, the Tram, the bike paths, the escalators and the cultural centers also welcome travelers who come to the city.
Private City Tour
- Transport in special vehicles of tourism type automobiles or recent model panoramic buseta.
- Visit and stop at: Cerro Nutibara (Pueblito paisa, a replica of a traditional town in Antioquia), Parque de los Pies Descalzos, Parque de las Esculturas, Parque de los Deseos.
- Visit and entrance to the METRO AND METRO CABLE.
- Panoramic by: (Alpujarra Administrative Center, Lights Park, San Juan Avenue, Golden Mile, El Poblado Avenue).
- Guide driver or companion during the tour.
- Medical assistance card.
- Family atmosphere.