The archipelago of Rosario islands has an extension of islands where you can enjoy crystal clear waters and white sand. Lizamar is one of the places where you can stop to enjoy the beautiful scenery offered by the Colombian Caribbean coast while you taste a delicious typical dish of the Colombian Caribbean cuisine.
Day In The Lizamar Island
- Land collection and return in areas of Bocagrande, Castillo and Laguito.
- Bilingual guide.
- Transportation by speedboat with a capacity of 20 to 54 passengers.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Typical lunch buffet style: rice with coconut, patacones, salad, fried fish, soft drink, coffee and tropical fruits.
- Dessert Specialty Lizamar.
- Panoramic tour of the 27 Rosario Islands.
- Arrival at the San Martín de Pajarales Islands where the Oceanarium is located, which presents a dolphin and shark show (optional entrance: Dolphins and Sharks Show $ 30,000 per adult, and $ 25,000 children).
- Arrival at Cholon Beach.